Chief Executive Officer
Claus has 20 years of experience working in large infrastructure companies. In 2015, he and his wife founded their own asset management company in partnership with Vogt Family Office AG. Since 2020, Claus has held the role of CEO at Vogt Family Office AG.
- CEO Vogt Family Office AG
- CEO Matter & Dorfner Asset Management
- CFO ABB/Alstom Thailand
- ABB Switzerland
- University of Applied Sciences Kempten
- Business Administration major in Tax and Controlling
Chief Operating Officer
Joachim has served as a Senior Relationship Manager at top-tier global wealth management firms and as a Board Member of selected companies.
- UBS AG, Zurich
- Rothschild & Co, Zürich
- Bachelor of Law from the University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- UBS Wealth Management Diploma
Head of Partnerships
Nataliya has 8 years of experience in client relationship management and structured products, as well as several years of experience in PR and communication.
- Vontobel Investment Banking (Zurich)
- UBS Wealth Management (Zurich)
- Hult International Business School, MBA & MSc in Finance
- University of Zurich, Bachelor in Public Relations and Communication
Nelly Mounayar Ghazal
Chief Investment Officer
Nelly has 20 years of experience in investment banking and wealth management.
- Saradar Private Bank (Beirut)
- New York Stock Exchange (Paris)
- Merrill Lynch (London)
- Citi (London)
- American University of Beirut, BA Economics
- HEC School of Management, MSc in Finance
- CIMA certified, Institute of Investments and Wealth,
- Advanced Asset Allocation Certified, INSEAD